How Do I Purchase a Garment From You?
- New items drop here on the website every Friday evening at 8pm EST.
Do You Ship Internationally?
- Yes! I offer global shipping for an additional fee of $10-$25 depending on location.
How Do I Care for My Garment?
- Care instructions for garments made from blankets: machine wash separately using delicate cycle, cold water, and mild detergent--no bleach. Dry on low setting (also separately). Remove promptly while still warm. Please make sure to clean out your dryer filter after drying. If you are concerned about the possibility of shrinkage, line-dry your garment. You can also dry clean your garment. Care for all other garments is the same as above except washing and drying separately is not necessary.
Do You Accept Custom/Commissioned Projects?
- I do not regularly accept commissioned projects; however, I will occasionally announce I will be accepting a limited number of orders. These announcements are always delivered via Instagram stories or posts. In the end, feel free to reach out if you desire a custom piece, and I will let you know if I have am able to do so. Please just keep in mind that it will cost more than a regular, non-customized piece, but if you provide your own fabric, the price will be reduced.
Do You Purchase Material from Individuals?
- Yes! I am always looking for new material, so if you have anything you think I may be interested in, feel free to contact me. I will purchase anything I think I can put to good use. Specifically, I prefer using towels and non-fleece, woven blankets.