Do You Accept Custom/Commissioned Projects?
- Unfortunately, I am not offering any custom ordering options at this time.
- Rarely, I will offer image-upload options for custom hoodies/crewnecks on the website, and these limited runs are announced via Instagram Stories.
What Machines Do You Use?
- I use two machines: I use a serger for most projects; it’s the Brother 1034d 4-thread serger. I use a sewing machine for other projects that include layering fabrics. I use a Janome 3000hd sewing machine.
How Do I Purchase a Garment From You?
- I post all new pieces on Instagram Sunday-Friday. These previewed items drop here on the website every Friday evening at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
Do You Ship Internationally?
- Yes! I offer global shipping for an additional fee of $40 USD.
How Do I Care for My Garment?
- Care instructions for garments: regular cycle, cold water, and mild detergent--no bleach. Dry on low setting. Remove promptly while still warm. Please make sure to clean out your dryer filter after drying. If you are concerned about the possibility of shrinkage, line-dry your garment.
Do you offer Pre-Orders?
- I will occasionally offer pre order options for very popular pieces. These limited runs are announced via Instagram Stories. These limited runs give customers the option to pre-order the specific hoodie design in their size; I may also add further customization options beyond size depending on the product.
Do You Purchase Material from Individuals?
- Yes! I am always looking for new material, so if you have anything you think I may be interested in, feel free to contact me. Specifically, I will purchase nearly any non-fleece, woven throw blankets.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device